Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  25 Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

I hit thelock keyand when i unlock it it asks code and

Customer Question

I hit thelock keyand when i unlock it it asks for my code and i dont know it czn you help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. The lock and how to get past it will depend exactly on what it is that you are referring to. If you are referring to a computer that's very difficult if you don't know the password. But you may be able to recover it with recovery discs over the recovery partition. If you are talking about a mobile device you will not be able to enter without the password ***** you will be able to wipe the device generally and re-access it that way. And if it's a safe that's another situation altogether. So if you'd like to get more specific, please reply with the exact type of item you need help with and the manufacturer and model number of it.