Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am experiencing a problem in yahoo email right now. When

Customer Question

I am experiencing a problem in yahoo email right now. When I start writing a yahoo email, and it takes a few minutes, it begins creating copies of this email in the Draft folder of emails. I have seen at least 15-20 copies of the email and the timing goes 240p, 241p, 242pm, etc until I end the email and send it. All the copies of the email remain in the DRAFT folder even though there was only 1 and it was sent. How do I stop this duplication? Someone suggested it might be "auto save" but I can't determine where that is .... Thanks John
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.
it seems to be an issue with yahoo showing a lot of complaints around the net though not with that exact problem. just a lot of people complaining about the auto save freezing and slowing down their typing. i dont see multiple auto save copies anywhere what type of browser are you using ? if you are using it in the internet explorer please try it in chrome or vice versa ans let me know if it is the same i assume that you are not hitting the save button which would manually create a new copy.