Christine-cssm
Christine-cssm,
51872716

I Have a Dell Inspiron 1545 Model PP41L ref No: 08228. In trying

Customer Question

I Have a Dell Inspiron 1545 Model PP41L ref No: 08228. In trying to change the password. the screen now asks for a System Administrators password. since we now don't ahve the paperwork can you helpme to reset it so I don't need a password ***** ( Kids have left home! now) Thanks
Ted
Category: Computer
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can use to rejoin session till question gets closed
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
By the way, Could you let me know if it prompt for Windows Login password ***** usually asks after system is booted to Windows or BIOS password ***** asks soon after system is powered on and prior to boot windows.
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Please update statusThanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question.
The administrator password ***** ***** the same password ***** you use to log into the computer under your own account
Are you able to log in and at what point does it ask you for it?
Expert:  Christine-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/computer/92p1e-dell-inspiron-1545-model-pp41l-ref-no-08228-trying.html
Thank you, ***** Support Team.