Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I have a number of legislative rules that have been approved

Customer Question

I have a number of legislative rules that have been approved by the legislature. Now I need to remove all the language that is marked strikeout throughout the document. Is there an easy way to do?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.
what word processor are you using ?
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.
if it is under ms word you should be able to adjust that under tracking changes in the review sectiontechnically the words are already deleted and they are not in the final copy. but if you have it set to track changes they will show up as having been there and been deleted.Please make a copy of the file first just for safety sakebut then you should be able to just remove the track changes and it should remove them all.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.
this is under the review section. you can also selectively stop showing the strikeouts by clicking show markup unckeck the box for insertions and deletionsas in the screen shot below