Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

What is the best version of AOL to download on a new computer,

Customer Question

What is the best version of AOL to download on a new computer, or update on an old one?
I may be your first subscriber - very early eighties.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
The best version of AOL software is the latest version, you can download it from this link : discover.aol.com/aoldesktop97
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

What kind of information?

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
If you have already aol software and you want to update it, please follow the steps above : https://help.aol.com/articles/upgrade-to-the-latest-version-of-the-aol-desktop-software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Do you mean use the link below? There are no steps above.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
With the last version of AOL, you will connected with AOL Mail, chat on AIM with your family or friends, It will also Give your online experience a personal touch by customizing your toolbar and have one-click access to your most frequently visited websites from shopping to banking ect
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
To download AOL (last version) please go to : http://discover.aol.com/aoldesktop97/ then click on Download it for free
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
If you want to update your current AOL, please open this link : https://help.aol.com/articles/upgrade-to-the-latest-version-of-the-aol-desktop-software then scroll down and click on To Upgrade From AOL Desktop 9.6 and 9.5 or Update Your 9.7 Version then follow the AOL instructions
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need further helpThank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I just looked at your answers. I got none of them until right now.

Thank you for the information. I'm satisfied, with you but not with the way your answers were delivered to me -- on aol..

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
You're welcome sir, My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. If you have a moment please rate my service, JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.regards,
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
hello,
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
has everything worked out, do you still need help please?