James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My in file in eudora is missing--get message no file for

Customer Question

my in file in eudora is missing--get message no file for c:\programfiles\qulacomm\eudro.mbx
Category: Computer
Expert:  James K. replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is***** to Just Answer I can remote on and fix this for you if you wish I can send you a link connect ,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot access in box on eudora, original request shows that says miissing file or does nto exist c:\programfiles\qualcomm\eudora\.mbx
Expert:  James K. replied 1 year ago.
I can remote on and fix this for you if you wishI can send you a link connect ,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  James K. replied 1 year ago.
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=bbd5c924-0bfc-487f-8905-687d9209c0fa Click the Link Click Agree Click run/ok/yes if Asked
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi James,
I do not see any answer to my question. If I let you remotely fix this, then I owe another $40. I think not, I think you need to please tell me how to fix this.
Expert:  James K. replied 1 year ago.
let me opt out them , as it could be one of many things , you will get an email when an expert replys