Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My windows administrator user account has accidentley been

Customer Question

My windows administrator user account has accidentley been wiped from my computer and i cannot open any programs associated with this account . Ican't even change my local account user to an administrator account as all programs are linked to the other account.
Can you please help me rectify this?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Please let me know that are you able to login into windows with a standard user account
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
press the Power button at the Windows login screen or in the Settings charm. Then, press and hold the SHIFT key on your keyboard and click Restart.Windows asks you to choose an option. Press Troubleshoot.In the Troubleshoot screen, press Advanced options.In the Advanced options screen, press Startup Settings.You are informed that you are about to restart in order to change several Windows options, including enabling Safe Mode. Press Restart.\Your computer or device restarts again and displays nine startup settings, including Safe Mode, Safe Mode with Networking and Safe Mode with Command PromptPress the F5 key on your keyboard, to enable Safe Mode wityh networkingtry to login to the admin accountlet me know if you are able to loginto windows using the admin account