Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Google has the wrong address of my company in the system. The

Customer Question

Google has the wrong address of my company in the system.
The current address of the company is Cool Off Pty Ltd,***** Howlong, 2643, Australia.
Your search app directs people to***** Howlong, which is in the residential part of Howlong, not the industrial estate at Jude Road. This means we have trucks on using Google going the wrong address along with misdirected courier mail. The good folk at*****are very frustrated and are not helpful in passing on courier mail.
We have contacted the local Corowa Shire (+61260338999, GM Bob Parr) and they will be allocating our Jude Road site a new Street number - to be in the future ; Cool Off Pty Ltd, ***** Howlong, 2643, NSW, Australia.
Could you revise your address system to ensure people using Google to find the Cool Off factory site are directed to either*****(NOT Street) and/or***** Howlong.
Please advise what timeframe you need to remedy this mistake as the current situation is creating significant costs for Cool Off.
Thanks you in anticipation of action!
Simon Staughton
Director Cool Off Pty.Ltd.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. If you currently manage the business page that it's showing the incorrect address for, we can change the address through your Google account itself. If not, you will need to claim the business showing up in Google Maps, and then make the required changes accordingly. May I set up a quick remote session, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you with this issue? Keep me posted.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I claim the business showing up in Google maps and make the required change? -
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.
No issues, let me set up a quick remote session now, so that I can walk you through the steps. Are you using Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari as your browser? Keep me posted.