Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

I would like to cancel eharmany and our time Regards,

Customer Question

I would like to cancel eharmany and our time
Regards,
Fran
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,
Closing your eHarmony account can be done via our website by following these steps:
Log into your eHarmony account, From your home page/Dashboard, select "Settings," then "Account Settings"
From the "Billing" Tile, click the "Close Account" or "Cancel My Subscription" link (you may have to go through the "Cancel My Subscription" process first if you do not immediately see the "Close Account" button.)
Once you close your account:
All of your matches will be closed, Your profile information including any communication will no longer be available to your matches and Your profile will no longer be matched with other members.
To cancel/close your ourtime account please follow these steps :
1-Click on your Username located at the top right section of your screen
2-Click My Account from the drop down menu
3-Locate Account Status and then click the View Account Status link
4-On the next screen, click the More Account Status Changes link
5-Click the Remove My Profile link
6-Respond to the short question and then confirm your cancellation
OR Contact ourtime Customer Service :
By Phone : 1-866-727-8920
By email, please go to : http://www.ourtime.com/v3/help
and click on Contacting Customer Care then click Email
Your satisfaction is my top goal. If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated.
Thank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 2 years ago.
Has everything worked out, do you still need help please?
Thank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 2 years ago.
If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated. JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.
regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello,I was expecting your company to make the cancellations; thus the charge. My problem was that I couldn't close my account myself after following the directions connected to both companies - not that computer savy. It may be a good idea for you to clarify what services you provide before haviing clients pay you.Regards,
Fran
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 2 years ago.
Hello Fan,
Please Would you like me to set up a remote session (NO extra charge), which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you quickly with this issue? The entire charge is completely refundable, if I cant fix the issue.
click on the link below and run it. It will give you an ID and a password. Please tell me the ID and the password ***** I can connect to your desktop and fix the problem remotely.
http://tinyurl.com/9439e
Note : Do not close the program after sending me the ID and the Password
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Rate my answer until we finished with the session. Once you are satisfied please RATE 4 or above. only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.
Thank you