Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Hi! I recently subscribed to PCHELPER360 and believe it has

Hi! I recently subscribed to PCHELPER360 and believe it has speeded up my computer; however I am still experiencing the following problem and would appreciate any assistance you can provide: I continue to receive a message "iexplore.exe-application error" Error message references instruction at 0X772de12c" - thank you for any assistance/suggestions you can provide me, regards, XXXXX FL

Kamil Anwar :

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX i will do my best to assist you.

Kamil Anwar :

Can you open Internet Explorer

Kamil Anwar :

Click on Tools

Click on: Internet Options

Go to the Advance Tab

Search for: Enable memory protection to help mitigate online attacks.

Uncheck this box, Click Apply, Then click OK

Kamil Anwar :

Close Internet Explorer, and open it again - Check the results.

Customer:

OK, not sure what to click on, should I close everything out?

Kamil Anwar :

No - Do not close anything.

Kamil Anwar :

Can you see the Tools menu on your Internet Explorer?

Kamil Anwar :

If you close, you may lose connection with me and will need to reconnect.

Customer:

Sorry so slow, I found internet explorer, but nothing (under Internet Options) is close to "Search for Enable Memory Protection to help mitigate online attacks" Is there something else I can look for? Thanks for your patience!

Kamil Anwar :

Would you like me to connect to your computer and assist on this issue remotely? This is an additional service, and will be charged separately. Also, i can take a look at the speed side. Secondly, you do not need those software's to speed up your PC. It can be done without the software's too.

Customer:

OK, sounds good, I trust you!! Please get it repaired and let me know the price, thanks!

Kamil Anwar :

I will send you the offer details now. Please check your email OR refresh this page after 2 minutes to check the offer details and accept it. Once you accept the offer, i will send an additional message with program details that will allow me to connect.

Kamil Anwar :

To refresh the page, you can Press F5 - If that doesn't works, please check your email.

Robert,

Thank you for accepting the offer.

Please go to www.logmein123.com OR click the link below.

www.logmein123.com

Type the code: 818754

Click Start Download.

Click Run on the downloaded program,

Click Yes/Allow/OK.

Thanks