Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.

Hi! I recently subscribed to PCHELPER360 and believe it has

Hi! I recently subscribed to PCHELPER360 and believe it has speeded up my computer; however I am still experiencing the following problem and would appreciate any assistance you can provide: I continue to receive a message "iexplore.exe-application error" Error message references instruction at 0X772de12c" - thank you for any assistance/suggestions you can provide me, regards, XXXXX FL
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 8 months ago.

Kamil Anwar :

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX i will do my best to assist you.

Kamil Anwar :

Can you open Internet Explorer

Kamil Anwar :

Click on Tools

Click on: Internet Options

Go to the Advance Tab

Search for: Enable memory protection to help mitigate online attacks.

Uncheck this box, Click Apply, Then click OK

Kamil Anwar :

Close Internet Explorer, and open it again - Check the results.

Customer:

OK, not sure what to click on, should I close everything out?

Kamil Anwar :

No - Do not close anything.

Kamil Anwar :

Can you see the Tools menu on your Internet Explorer?

Kamil Anwar :

If you close, you may lose connection with me and will need to reconnect.

Customer:

Sorry so slow, I found internet explorer, but nothing (under Internet Options) is close to "Search for Enable Memory Protection to help mitigate online attacks" Is there something else I can look for? Thanks for your patience!

Kamil Anwar :

Would you like me to connect to your computer and assist on this issue remotely? This is an additional service, and will be charged separately. Also, i can take a look at the speed side. Secondly, you do not need those software's to speed up your PC. It can be done without the software's too.

Customer:

OK, sounds good, I trust you!! Please get it repaired and let me know the price, thanks!

Kamil Anwar :

I will send you the offer details now. Please check your email OR refresh this page after 2 minutes to check the offer details and accept it. Once you accept the offer, i will send an additional message with program details that will allow me to connect.

Kamil Anwar :

To refresh the page, you can Press F5 - If that doesn't works, please check your email.

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Experience: 8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
Robert,

Thank you for accepting the offer.

Please go to www.logmein123.com OR click the link below.

www.logmein123.com

Type the code: 818754

Click Start Download.

Click Run on the downloaded program,

Click Yes/Allow/OK.

Thanks