Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, PC Tech
Experience:  2 year degree from ITT Technical Institute.
46034742

My windows explorer (internet explorer) stops working frequently

My windows explorer (internet explorer) stops working frequently which is interrupting my online courses I am trying to complete. Can you help me or do I need to find a computer guru? Thanks. XXXXX
Hello, my name isXXXXX will do whatever I possibly can to help answer your questions. I am sorry you have encountered this kind of problem, When did this problem first start. Have you tried resetting internet explorer to default settings yet I am assuming that is what you are using?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have not tried resetting internet explorer to default settings. I am not sure I know how to do that. Sorry I am not too knowledgeable on fixing computer settings, etc.

No problem give this a try. Open a internet explorer windows and click on the white gear. If you don't see a white gear just click on tools then click on internet options. Once there click on the advanced tab. Locate and clock on the reset button. If a box comes up saying delete personal settings please do so. Just put a check mark in the white empty box. Then click ok and then clock ok again. Close out of internet explorer and all other browser windows you may have open. Then open internet explorer back up and tell me if everything returns to normal. By the way if anything asks if you want to choose custom or express settings please choose express. Let me know what happens. By the way you can check your email to respond to me just letting you know.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I completed the Internet Explorer reset. Hopefully I completed it correctly. I will try to get back into my online course and see if it flow correctly. I will let you know. Thank you for your help.

You are welcome I will be standing by.

Please do not rate if the problem is still existent and if you have any other questions if it does the same thing again let me know and I will help you from there.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to let me know...
Please don't leave negative feedback, Positive Feedback and Bonuses are not expected, but are always appreciated! You will be getting a survey on my assistance and information It would be greatly appreciated to let my Superiors know how I am doing thank you and please try and have a good day.
Did that correct the problem at all Sandy?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am sorry Charles, I did email you back but I am not sure where it went.

Yes, resetting the Internet Explorer fixed the problem. I really appreciate your help. It had been an ongoing problem for a while but I kept holding

off going to a computer guru. Why go to a guru when I can deal with

an expert like you. Thank you so much!

I appreciate that thank you Sandy. If you have any further questions, please feel free to let me know...
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Charles,

I am not sure if I responded to you in the correct area or not before but, the Internet Explorer reset worked great for my problem. Thank you so much
for your expert assistance. From now on I know where to go with a problem and for a expert and fast resolution to the problem. Again, thank you so
much.

Don't forget to leave kind feedback ratings should be with my response thank you again. Sandy.