Cory, Computer Technician
Experience:  Computer Repair Technician 5+ Years

Yes someone has deleted my fathers account with out my permission.

Yes someone has deleted my fathers account with out my permission. He passed away back in Feb 4 2013. I am his only daughter, no one else should have had permission to do this...I am very upset as I wanted it to stay up so I could continue to make my loving remarks and look at old photos of us. As well as any of his grandchildren - extended family or friends could always go back and look him up. HOW & WHO did this?! Please let me know asap
Welcome, I am Cory. I will be assisting you today.

I am sorry this has happened to you and very sorry for your loss.

Close family has the ability to have the profile changed in that way.

What you should do is memorialize the account. Have you requested that yet?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No not yet...I saw that when I was look as to how to fix this. However how can I do this now?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I'm sorry Cory are you still there? Did you get my reply?

Yes, you should be able to do it.

If the account is still remaining, then you should be able to make it memorialized.

Please click to complete the form.

If you have any questions, please reply and I will assist you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok now I filled out what I could but it is asking for a Ex: a link (URL) to an obituary or news article, I put an obituary in the Naples News Paper however of course that was back in Feb of where would I find a link or what ever they need?

Is it not viewable from that site?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

nope, when I click on dads facebook name/pic under my friends. only thing that will pop up is I can only see his name under my friends list anymore...nothing else

I am talking about the link of the obituary?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry hold on I can't find it in the news paper. I have my own cliping however we are in the middle of moving and I don't have it with me at this moment. The newspaper site said they don't have anyone by that name with in the past year....ugh so i'm going to funeral home site to see what I can find...but what you are saying is this is the only way for me to do this? Is there a phone number or email address directly to facebook where I can speak to someone to find out who did this?

I am sorry, but Facebook does not offer live support.

If you use this site, you should be able to search all newspapers in Florida for the last year.