Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry

I done the 0 start and wiped computer was supposed to go to

I done the 0 start and wiped computer was supposed to go to factory settings. Now wheni turn on it says No bootable device--Please restart system. Any suggestions.
Thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the computer please?

Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Toshiba Satlite C855D -S5900

Thanks Danny

If you hold down 0 and start the computer up.

Can you get to the recovery manager again?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok, No bootable device means it cannot detect the hard drive.

This is due to either the hard drive crashing or the motherboard faulting, but a hardware fault has caused this.

A corrupted firmware can cause this. But we have ruled this out by trying to reinstall it. The fact that we cannot get to the recovery manager confirms this.

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the computer to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and ff you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you