Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

i use pc for recording with a software qubase 7 when using

i use pc for recording with a software qubase 7 when using so many vst sounds the average performance load clips red and the error message is cpu overload audio dropout detected,so which hardware must bi strong to solve my problem.thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please which computer you are currently using?

Thank you
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

windows 7 ultimate,service pack 1,process.intel r core tm i7-2600 cpu 3.40 ghz memory ram 8.00 gb,64 bit operating system external soun card focusrite

Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
ok, those specifications do meet the requirements, but you may be using near maximum amount of clips.

Can you do the following please

Click Start, type in MSCONFIG and press enter.

Click on the Startup Tab and click Disable All.

Click on the Services Tab and click "Hide All Microsoft Services"

Then click Disable All

Click ok, restart and let me know if you get a better performance please.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

hi mr Richard i tried ,it didn't work

Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
ok, you already have a powerful processor, and actually the second most powerful on the market.

Your only option would be to replace it with this one which is currently the most powerful

Click Me To Open

It is only slightly better, but the only option you would have have to increase processor performance, else you would need to use less vst sounds in your project.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

do you think the vga card has a part in this problem?

Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
No, it is all down to the Processor, the video card has virtual no influence here.

Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience: Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry