Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician

Im moving to a new Toshiba "all in one" computer with Windows

I'm moving to a new Toshiba "all in one" computer with Windows 8.0. I've been using your "Photo Album 7" package for about 5 years on my old PC that has Windows 7 and like its slideshows. When I try to install Photo Album 7 on the new computer, the software asks for the PC serial number but won't accept it when I enter it. After that it won't install.

Will Photo Album 7 work on a PC with Windows 8.0? If not, do you have a new product that replaces it. I especially like Photo Album 7's ability to divide a slideshow into several parts.

My name is Randy.
I will assist you.
Unfortunately the Corel Photo Album 7 is only compatible with Windows XP Service Pack 2 and Windows Vista. Corel PaintShop Pro X6 is the new version that is compatible with your new Windows 8 Operating System. I believe that you will like this as well as Photo Album 7. Click here to give it a try>>PLEASE CLICK HERE<<