Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Over 10 years of professional experience.

aol desktop9.7 doesnt seem to download completely? aol shortcut

aol desktop9.7 doesn't seem to download completely? aol shortcut spins timer for a few seconds, then stops.. If I load aol website in another browser, the page loads for a few seconds, then (poof) the page disapears. I want the aol browser working.

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

I see that you have been working on this problem for quite a bit of time.

Do you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? I will send a remote link within minutes after your response, so please keep refreshing the page. No extra charge.

Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

H Jason, sure.. Hope you can solve this... jim

Thank you.

Please, click the following link and allow the remote app to run:

Are you having any problems with running that remote application after it is downloaded?

Which Internet browser are you currently using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or something of the like)?

All is now working.

If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page:

Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help below.

- Jason