James, Sr. Computer Support Expert
Experience:  20 years of experience building, fixing and servicing PCs and operating systems.

hi, i m getting emails from google apps regarding my domain

hi, i m getting emails from google apps regarding my domain is going to be closed by tomorrow if i don t turn auto renew on. in the meantime i cant find auto renewal anywhere and running out of time. please help

I'd like to start a remote support session with you. This mean I'll be able to look at your screen together with you, and help you personally.

Would that be ok with you?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok no prob

Thank you.

Please click here to start.

Important - if we are NOT connected within 5 minutes, something is NOT working right.
Please come back to and let me know - we will try something else!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

its not opening

Thank you.

Please go to this website:

Click Start meeting, download and run the file, and then give me the meeting ID from the top of your screen so I can join you.

Many thanks!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry but there is no code coming up!

Okay - let me give you the instructions instead:

1. Sign in to the Google Admin console.
  2. In the classic Admin console, select Domain Settings > Subscriptions & Billing.
    In the new Admin console, select Billing.
    Where is it? Which UI do I have?
  3. Click on the [+] to expand your Billing details.
  4. Click the blue change link next to your current renewal option.
  5. Select your new option and click Save.

If you have any other questions or need more information, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond!
I'd appreciate it if you can rate my service using the faces below my answer.

Many thanks,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

im sorry but i have followed all the directiond you given me in the last few weeks and i tried it again now, its not working for me somehow...

Can you tell me where you got stuck?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

to sign in it says invalid error, and after trying a few times i get into admin console but there are no billing or auto renew or anything to do with the around the place

Are you trying to sign in with Safari?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no im in fire fox

Can you please try to do all of this in Safari?

Let me know if it looks better please.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i got the team viewer loaded now the your id 513 495 303

password XXXXX XXXXX

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

im still having problems

remote help
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi James Are you still there?

Hi, I'm here!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Im back, no luck with godaddy as they say the domai is purchased through google apps, make 4 calls to godaddy and no help as they need the google pin, in the meantime google help is non exixtent.... do you have any suggestions?

Yes - we need to find the email address that is the admin of the google apps for this domain.
Do you have any idea what it could be?
Did someone else register the domain for you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the email address is [email protected]

a friend set this up orignally but she used my email address

Here is the number for Google App Support: 1-877-355-5787

Give them a call now, and tell them you need to renew the domain, but the option is not in the account.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i called the number asked me to go back to google and get a pin! i tried no luck can u help?

Here is the help note:

You must provide your PIN for authentication and verification purposes when contacting Support. To locate your PIN:

1. Sign in to the Google Admin console.

If you've forgotten your password, you can reset the password using our automated system.

2. Click Support.
  3. Click the product you’re contacting us about (such as Google Apps or Chrome).
  4. Locate the PIN for that product and call the support number provided.
For your security, your PIN will expire after 1 hour. Note that legacy static customer PINs have been retired.

Can't find your PIN? PINs are available only for administrators of Google Apps for Business, Government, Education, or Nonprofit accounts. If you sign in to a free edition of Google Apps, no PIN is available in your Admin console.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi i must be having a bad day but i ve tried all of this and not getting anywhere...

The only other thing I can suggest is that you contact your friend, and verify that she/he used that email you are trying. It doesn't look like the email you are using is a Google app admin.