Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry

mon nom Patrick Vermer MacBook Pro adresse mailXXX@XXXXXX.XXX

mon nom Patrick Vermer

MacBook Pro

adresse mailXXX@XXXXXX.XXX depuis Trois semaines

ancienne adresse:XXX@XXXXXX.XXX

serveur de réception: imap-mail.outlook.com

Port de réception : 995

Problem for receiving mails; no problem for réception

Could you change port of reception or imap if necessary

Patrick
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

the port needs to be 993, not 995

Can you change the port to 993 please and it should then work.

If you do not know how to, tell me which email program you are using please.

Thank you
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

le port 993 DOEN'WORK

APPLE ONLINE MADE A TEST It was ok on rest but not in fact on my servert

what to do ,

Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
What is the error you get on port 993?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

response : serveur on mail imap-mail.outlook.com on port 993 is expired

Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
if you go to

www.outlook.com

in your web browser, are you able to log in there?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

with safari it is ok

Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
Can I log on and look please on the connected computer?

It is easier to work with you on this. You can see and control everything I do

Click the below link and click START MEETING on the web page

www.joinme.com

It will download a program to your computer

Run the program by double clicking it, and it will give you a set of 9 numbers

Give me the numbers at the top of the screen (exaple: 456-789-123) in your message to me here please

Thank you
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

NOW IT IS OK THE PROBLEM WAS A BAD CONFIGURATION BETWEEN MY OLD ADRESS :XXX@XXXXXX.XXX and my new oneXXX@XXXXXX.XXX

Now i receive all the mails

Thks for your help

Patrick

Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
Perfect Patrick!

you will be ok now.

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience: Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry