Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

Hi! Im an official court reporter in North Carolina. Im

Hi! I'm an official court reporter in North Carolina. I'm typing a transcript using my WP 11 and all of a sudden, everything is coming up in Bold. I tried to delete it and must have hit a margin reset, because my left margin started coming up wrong, indented too far over. It had been set at 2.02 and now is 2.12.

Also, I couldn't get the pages to scroll down. I can still type, but to get the page scrolled down or up I have to keep the cursor on the arrow on the right-hand side of the page.

What on earth have I done? Help, please!

Thanks,
Vicki Smith
Raleigh, NC
My name is Randy.
I will assist you with this.
The margins can be adjusted by using the mouse> click and drag the guidelines or click and drag the ruler. Or you can open the Margins dialog box and change the margins there.
You can also use the undo feature to get back to where you were. It will undo the bold and the margin error. Press ctrl + z until it gets back right.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi, Randy,

Thanks for answering so quickly. I'm going to get back into the transcript and see if I can get it "back to normal" now. I'll get back to you as soon as I do. Wish me luck -- but you've already given me an answer so I'm sure it will work!

Thanks,

Vicki

Thanks Vicki, please let me know if that helps, let me know if you need any further assistance.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Randy, it's all back together now -- thanks to you! Thanks so much for your help; my job is stressful enough at the moment, and I just couldn't work through all this.

It's good to know you're only a "click" away -- thanks again! My night will go much better now!

Vicki Smith

Your welcome!
Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you very much!