Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

Whit3ney Whit3ney

Whit3ney
Whit3ney

Hello Kathy! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry. Can you please let me know the exact issue you are having with?

Also, do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Please let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have a MAC

I am unable to access my email cox account. I am incredibly frustrated by the lack of support. I am not complaining about ALEXIS R. I am COMPLAINING ABOUT COX.

THANK YOU, KATHY

Sorry. Do you go to the cox.net email website to use email, or do you use Mac Mail, etc.? Is there any error or message?

Can you please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=7bf01a3f-ce82-4689-b758-541cc7a1839a

(If needed, go to Apple menu > System Preferences… > Security & Privacy > General tab under

, then select the Anywhere opton, then try the website link above again.)

Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please be aware that my Iphone fell off the top of my car yesterday. I am in the p0rocess o9f getting a new one. I am in a hell of a mess because my only way to contact is in COX.

Sorry. OK. On the computer, please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

(If it does not let you download/open/run the ScreenConnect program at the website above, please go to the Apple logo menu > System Preferences… > Security & Privacy > General tab

, then select the Anywhere option, then try the website link above again.)

Thank you,

I have resolved the issue via remote support. From now on, open Firefox, then click on Cox Communication on the top, then sign in your cox email if asked. Remember your password XXXXX now on. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-itstuff/