Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

Unable to transfer photos to lap top using windows 8

Hello John! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you able to view these photos on the camera's screen? What's the model of your camera?

Can you please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

Thank you,

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.