Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.

I lost everything on G-mail by trying to archive one of the

I lost everything on G-mail by trying to archive one of the entries. Is there anything I can do about that?

Kamil Anwar :

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX i will do my best to assist you.

Kamil Anwar :

All your archived messages can be found with search or by looking in the All Mail view.

Kamil Anwar :

The All Mail option appears on the left of the screen.

Kamil Anwar :

Once you open All Mail, you can select the message by placing a check on the box (Left click on it while holding the click) drag and drop the message to Inbox that appears on the left.

Kamil Anwar :

If you need further help, please use the reply to expert button to reply. And, if you need no further help, then please remember to rate my answer by clicking the smiley icon.

It appears that you are offline.

Please read my answer above. If you have questions or require more details to resolve the issue, please use the 'reply to expert' button to reply me.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.