John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MCP, RHCE
50152684

I NEED TO UNISTALL GONE8.COM.IT IS TAKING OVER MY INTERNET

John :

Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your PC. I will try my best to help you

John :

Sir/Ma’am please provide the following details so that I can help you

1. The operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or windows 8
2. Where do see this gone8.com ?

Customer:

windows vista premium when I GO TO GET ON THE INTERNET

John :

You mean when you open Internet explorer you get gone8.com am i correct?

Customer:

YES

John :

when did this problem started?

Customer:

THERE IS NO WAY THAT I CAN GO TO THE CONTROL PANEL AS THERE IN NO MENTION

Customer:

IT STARTED IN THE LAST WEEK.

John :

OK Thank you for the details

Customer:

YOU ARE WELCOME

John :

Can i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing. It’s secured and integrated with our site also you can see what all i am doing in your PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

Customer:

YES

John :

One moment Please .do not leaves the PC. I will give you the link to do the remote access.

Note:-Please bookmark/add to favourites this page, use that bookmark or favourites in case you accidentally close this page during this conversation. You can also get back to this page using the email send by just answer to your email address regarding this question. There is view answer button in the email click on that and you can open this page

John :

Please click on this link http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=23ec2f3b-dbe6-449d-96b7-3947273c1366 then you get an application installation window in that click on Run. Then you will get another window in that click on join session. That will let me access your pc and check the problem. If you have any difficulty in connecting disable antivirus/firewall and try again also try the method it shows on screen connect window. Let me know once it’s connected. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know.

John :

The problem had been solved. If you are satisfied with my services/answer please rate me using the options just below this chat box select the rating and click on submit that will do it some bonus will be well appreciated.Have a Great God Blessed Day. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/