Cris
Cris, Support Specialist
Experience:  10 years of IT experience in both business and residential.
10156100

This is a facebook problem on my partners PC. In the game Frontierville

This is a facebook problem on my partners PC. In the game Frontierville she can ask for presents but cannot receive them. I have to use my laptop to secure her presents and they are in her inventory subsequently. I had taken the PC to a repair person and was told that this issue is ONLY on PCs and not on laptops (could have told her so) and cannot be resolved. Does not make sense but is it true and if not what can be done. cookie trouble shooting has been doen as per Mozilla instructions and all history has been cleared.

Thanks for asking your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX will do my best to assist you with your issue.

Have you tried the issue on Internet Explorer?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes Same thing. I am on the laptop now but could go on the PC at the same time if need be.

On her PC try to reset IE and see if that changes anything.

Click on Tools top of your browser, if you don't see it press and hold the ATL key and then press A. From the drop down select Internet Options.

A box will appear, click on the "Advanced" tab. Then click on Reset box, click on Reset again. The browser will reset and you will need to close out and re-open. Test out the issue.

Let me know the outcome, reply back to me BEFORE selecting any negative rating. I will answer your follow ups.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have :Options Went into Advanced Tabs available are General,Daya choices,Network, Updates and Certificates. No Reset box

Please open Internet Explorer on the PC with the issue and follow the steps carefully.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No change. Would u like access via Team Viewer ? I repeat however the PC HAS been to a repairer without result (except that it is what it is)

Team Viewer is not a supported service by JustAnswer. However we can use Join.me

Use the link to reach the site when you do click on Start Meeting left side. Run the software and you will have a orange join.me window top of the screen. Reply back to me with the session number so I can join.

Click here>>>Join.me
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Result at this point: Inbox does NOt come up by itself but has an envelope on top of the game that WILL bring the inbox to the screen. So while it is not like it is on the laptop the partner is accepting this result. Should this change againto where it does not work can I get back to you with the same problem ?

Yes,

You can even after selecting a positive rating this question remains in your account. If you come back and log in with the email used to ask your question. Click on My Questions you will see the question and can send me a message. I am notified via email and will reply back as soon as I can.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi! Thanks for the quick help BUT they charged me twice. Could you ask the office to reverse 1 payment please. Thanks Wolf

No problem I will forward you request to customer service. I believe it will take up to 48 hours to credit a refund for the duplication.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I did give you the rating as exellent. And nomore questions at the moment as the PC has died altogether and will be replaced. Regards Wolf