Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician

I lost my chrome bookmarks on my computer but they are still

I lost my chrome bookmarks on my computer but they are still on my ipad. How can I transer from ipad to computer and be sure I dont lose them?
My name isXXXXX will assist you with this.

You can sign in to Chrome to access browser settings, such as bookmarks and apps, that have been synced to your Google Account. Make sure you sign in to Chrome on your computer and the iPad that should share the same Chrome settings. See more reasons for signing in to Chrome

Follow these steps to sign in:

1. Open Google Chrome.
  2. Click the Chrome menu Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
  3. Select Sign in to Chrome
  4. Sign in to your Google Account in the dialog that appears. Don't have an account? Learn how to create one
  5. In the "Confirm sync settings" dialog that appears, choose what you want to sync.
    • Sync everything: Click the "OK, sync everything" button.
    • Choose specific items to sync: Click "Advanced" and select "Choose what to sync" from the drop down menu. Select the checkboxes for the items you want to sync.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I need to know if I sync that it will be a two way sync and not lose the bookmarks that are on my ipad.

yes, it will be a two way sync. You will not lose any bookmarks, be sure to sign in with the same Google account on both devices.