Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

So i have AVG AntiVirus for a Windows 7. What I would like

So i have AVG AntiVirus for a Windows 7. What I would like to know is how I undo the antivirus from protecting against something? What happened was that I got a game on Steam called Nether and when I went to start it, the AVG antivirus popped up saying there was a risk. It gave me the option to allow it through or to have the antivirus protect against it. I chose the latter and now I can't start the game. All it says is that it has "failed to start the game," and that it is "missing executable." Now what I want to do is undo the antivirus, but how?

Hello Joshua! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help / show you how directly:

Thank you

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.