James, Sr. Computer Support Expert
Experience:  20 years of experience building, fixing and servicing PCs and operating systems.

My email has gone to a view where I can only see emails from

My email has gone to a view where I can only see emails from 10th Oct - 23rd Oct and when I try to send an email it goes to the outbox then goes to the Drafts and won't budge from there. It works fine on my windows 7 computer. I need it sorted fast as the windows 8 pc is the business one and its causing havoc! Its nothing to do with xtra mail as \I've checked it out with Telecom. Help!

I'd like to start a remote support session with you. This mean I'll be able to look at your screen together with you, and help you personally.

Would that be ok with you?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sounds great, I won't receive any email you send me on this computer though as that's the problem..

Thank you.

Please click here to start.

Important - if we are NOT connected within 5 minutes, something is NOT working right.
Please come back to and let me know - we will try something else!

Issues fixed remotely.