Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 8 7 Vista XP etc.

It is now 4:30 AM.

It is now 4:30 AM. There are thunderstorm alerts around here. No storms right now.

My wife who is 100% disabled, just woke me up, terrified about very loud noises in our basement. I went down to take a look. Your idiot unwanted Bing program is on my computer screen, with flashing lightning in the background, and broadcasting thunder through my computers speaker system. And, it is LOUD.

I am now losing sleep over your unwanted Bing program. I did not want it, I do not want it, I want it off of my computer.

Don't tell me to go to the "Uninstall" features and uninstall. That does not work.
Don't tell me to go to the "Updates" find Bing and uninstall. That does not work.
Don't tell me to go to a virus remover such as Spybot, Spyhunter, and a number of other programs. They also do not work. Yes, I've got Norton, I've got Spyhunter, Spybot, none of them work.

Don't tell me to go to the Register files and remove. I am not comfortable in going there.

Don't tell me I should like Bing. I do not, and if you google "How do I remove Bing from my computer, you will get over 25 pages of complaints against your Bing program.

So, how do I get rid of your program, once and for all and not have to worry about your Bing program waking my wife and me up at 4:30 AM?

DennyV
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 8 months ago.

Hello Dennis! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. This is JustAnswer.com, an independent support company; I can help removing Bing for you. Can we do a remote session, so we can chat, and I will be able to fix this issue directly for you?

Please let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Yes, you can try to remove bing from my computer. I am very unhappy that I have to PAY to remove a program that Microsoft put into my computer in the first place.

I'm sorry about that; I'm not sure how you got Bing installed, and any company with free products, i.e., Microsoft, Google, Yahoo, etc., will not provide live support at all. Please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=7d82bc05-61b4-44c5-9c22-9826455c1b99

If prompted, click on More info.., then Run anyway. Then I will remove Bing for you. Thank you
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

If you google How do I remove Bing from my computer, you will find that Microsoft itself put it there.

Norton is indicating your elsinore program is not safe.

Yes, sorry, but Microsoft won't provide live support at all; I will help you right now. Please let Norton allow the program to run; it's our remote support tool, and our support company, JustAnswer.com has an A+ rating at the Better Business Bureau website:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Thank you

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service below? Thank you very much.

Edit: There is access issue to your question/issue at this web page; our customer service will contact you. Thank you,

Experience: Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 8 7 Vista XP etc.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

So far, so good. No Bing has showed up yet.

Also, something was putting a whole bunch of files identified as "Picture" photos of my desktop, but looking at the properties, those pictures were identified as shortcuts. I'd found as many as 26 of them. Clicking on their properties, they lead directly to Bing.

Since you've cleaned up my computer, none of those Picture shortcuts have appeared anywhere in my hard drive. This picture file name shortcut might be useful to know in your line of work.

Don't know where to rate your service, the rating system was not obvious on my PC.

I'm sorry. It was left over when bing was still in your computer. You can just delete those picture shortcuts. Do you see the face icons / service options below, so you can rate my service? Thank you.