Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.

Have not received e-mail at all today. An error message tells

Have not received e-mail at all today. An error message tells me "could not perform this operation because the default mail client is not properly installed. I received e-mail last night, but have received nothing at all today. I normally get about 22 e-mails first thing n the morning. I don't know what they mean by default mail client not properly installed.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Are you using any email program, e.g. Outlook, Windows Mail, etc., to access your emails? Also, may I remote in to your system now, and take a look at the issue for you?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I'm using windows mail and yes you may access my computer

Okay. You just need to click on the following session link now:

Please join the session, then RUN the application when prompted at the bottom (If you are using Firefox/Chrome, make sure to open up the downloaded application) - and I'll be connected. Thanks!

In remote session now; thank you.