Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Worked With The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

The information for the internet connection dissapeared and

The information for the internet connection dissapeared and refuses to connect - error code 651- or 561 cant remember. Just Poof dissapeared. All my other computers are fine but my Acer (my personal laptop) is without internet connection. Help please
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you today!

Lets try a system restore as a first step.

1. Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search.
    (If you're using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and then click Search.)

2. Enter Control Panel in the search box, and tap or click Control Panel.

3. Enter Recovery in the Control Panel search box, and then tap or click Recovery.

4. Tap or click Open System Restore

5. Click, restore my computer to an earlier pont, then click next..

We want to choose a restore point that was at least one day before the issues started..

Carry out the restore. the computer will restart, then let me know if that fixed the issue or not..

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent below when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Worked With The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It didnt not restore my internet connection what is going on arggg i have a network meeting at 5am tomorrow
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Hi Lyne.

Were you able to launch the system restore?

Did you restore to a date one day before the issue started?

When it completed did it say the restore was successful?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes to all of the above questins
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Thanks.

Are you able to see any of the wireless networks still?

Or is the entire wireless connection icon gone?