Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design
50064670

IM LOOKING FOR A OWNERS MANUEL FOR MY MEDLINE STRIDER MAXI

IM LOOKING FOR A OWNERS MANUEL FOR MY MEDLINE STRIDER MAXI SCOOTER. CAN YOU HELP ?

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

There is no manual online for download. However here is the company website http://www.sterlingscooters.co.uk/index.asp email them or call them they may be able to assist you. Check their contact us page for the contact info.

Another option I can recommend is using another company's product manual. Shoprider is one of the manufacturer of such scooters and electronic chairs. Go to the Shoprider website and look for the scooter same as your model. remember it might have a different model name than the one you own. Get the name and click on the user manuals for the model that resembles yours.

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO GET BACK TO YOU. I WAS CHECKING OUT THE WWW YOU SENT ME. SO FAR NO LUCK IN FINDING WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR. THANKS FOR HOUR HELP. IF YOU CAN FIND ANYTHING MORE PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

RICK GARDNER ([email protected] )

Didn't you contact medline for the manual ? Check this contact us page of them for the contact phone and email.

If this is the medline scooter model you are using, this is the Shoprider equivalent model and you can download the manual.

Regards
Jins