Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

how do you restore windows 8 after problems with 8.1 the computer

how do you restore windows 8 after problems with 8.1
the computer is now locked due to wrong password
thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.

Shefin :
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.
Shefin :
Please let me know when you are ready.
Shefin :

Are you there?

Shefin :

Please let me know if you are there.

Customer:

i am ready

Shefin :

May I know the make and model number of your computer?

Shefin :

E.g. Acer Aspire 3050.

Customer:

inspiron 15

Shefin :

Please wait a minute.

Customer:

what;s new

Shefin :

Could you please restart the computer and as soon as it restarts, press Shift and F8 keys together (repeatedly)?

Customer:

ok

Shefin :

Do you get Advanced Optiuons?

Shefin :

Or

Shefin :

1. Plug in the AC adapter.

2. Point to the right hand corner of the screen to bring up the charms bar.

3. Click Settings.

4. Click the shutdown button, hold down the Shift Key and click Restart from the options provided.

Customer:

BY MISTAKE I DID IT ON THE OTHER COMPUTER ON WHICH WE CHAT

PLEASE WAIT

Shefin :

Okay.

Customer:

OK NOW I CAN GO ON

Shefin :

1. Plug in the AC adapter.

3. Click Settings.

Shefin :

The system restarts, login and click Troubleshoot.

Customer:

THANK UO VERY MUCH

Shefin :

No, it is not resolved yet.

Shefin :

Please do not rate now.

Shefin :

It is not resolved yet.

Shefin :

Are you there?

Customer:

I AM BUT MIXED UP WITH MS REGISTRATION SCREEN

Shefin :

When the system restarts, login and click Troubleshoot.

Customer:

DOING IT

Shefin :

Click the Dell Backup and Recovery icon.

Customer:

IT DOES NOT LET ME IN BECAUSE OF PASSWORD

Shefin :

Were you able to select Troublrshoot?

Customer:

YESI AM IN AND THANK YOU

Shefin :

Customer:

IT IS OK AND THANKS AGAIN

I MUST GO

Shefin :

Thank you for your time with me.

Shefin :

Please do rfate now.

Shefin :
I request you click the EXCELLENT smiley face once you have all the information you need.
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.