IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

Google says it doesnt recognize my password, it was on auto.

Google says it doesn't recognize my password, it was on auto. Now I cant remember what 7t was. Tried to use google help but was no help. Tried Google password XXXXX said my info didn't match theirs. Any way to get it back?

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

Have you saved your password XXXXX the web browser you use? Do you use only one or several web browsers?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Im a real computer dummy , I think I saved it? Only use my pantech phone or my galaxy tab 2. Also a asus tab at work.

OK. Please tell me your Google user name. Not the full e-mail address, but only the part that comes before the @ symbol.

Thanks,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

jruffno2

Unfortunately, your account doesn't have any password XXXXX option, other than the Google Account Recovery form where you need to answer several questions about your account.

If you had added an alternate e-mail address or phone number, you could have easily reset the password.

But now, you can try with the Google Account Recovery form again or you can check all computers and devices you ever used your Google account on to see if one of them had saved the password. For example, most browsers ask you to save the password XXXXX that you don't need to type it again. If the login information has been saved, you may be able to retrieve current password.

That is all you can do in this situation.

Regards,