ITguy1978
ITguy1978, Computer Repairer
Experience:  USMC 1998-2010 As a System/Network Analyst Degrees: IT/Networking, second degree in process Business/ProjectManagment
75720841

Hi, I have been locked out of my hot mail....please help m

Hi, I have been locked out of my hot mail....please help me.
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I would be happy to assist you. Have you attempted to reset your password?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no because when I try to get in it tells me that someone may be using my account and then it sends me to a page where I need to answer questions. I answered these but it did nothing!

I am going to give you a link, lets put it in your browser, and give it a go, its going to ask you to enter your email address in the top field, and then ask you to read a series of letters and numbers, which you will enter into the lower field. At this point select next.

https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx
If none of the reset options are working for you, there is another option that says customer support, they will ask you to verify as much information as possible to confirm you are who you say you are. They will be able to help you reestablish your account.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi where do I find the other option that says customer support? Tks

If you do not see the option listed, I'll do you one better 1-800-642-7676, since all hotmail accounts have been moved to outlook.com accounts, that number should get you in contact with the customer support department. They should be able to help you out.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Oh thank you... I will try this right now. but I am going to stay on this page and rate you asap.

If they are unable to help you for any reason then let me know and we will go back to the password XXXXX page, and attempt one of the other options. If you have not tried already there an option to have them help you recover your password XXXXX phone on record, via alternative email address. Ect.
I also have a link that will help you set up a new account (required to send a help request)so that you can request your password XXXXX other account. Which is also through Microsoft, as an alternative.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/get-support?selectedproduct=Hotmail&selectedissue=Your%20account%20has%20been%20temporarily%20blocked&productKey=wolmain
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Wow Microsoft sucks, they absolutely could not help me, but they did tell me to go into suppot.live.com which I think is essentially the link tht you gave to me. They said that they would get back to me within 24 hours. So I am going to try this. Thank you so much for your help.

No worries, I am happy to help. If you have any additional questions feel free to come back to this thread and I'll be more than happy to continue assisting you.