Juliene McKesson
Juliene McKesson, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  M.S. in Information Security & Assurance

I must change my credit card number due to a fraudulent charge

I must change my credit card number due to a fraudulent charge on my present card. I cannot find the sight to do this. Is there a phone number I can call?
Hello and welcome, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you. Could you please tell me if you're trying to change the credit card information using your Google wallet from your mobile app or just the Google site? Thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I believe it is just a google site. We order ebooks and books from other dealers with this card

Thanks Beverly, I asked how you were accessing your account in order to better inform you. You can request an agent to call you or you may call 1-855-492-5538 in order to let the representative assist you in this matter. Should you need further clarification you may return at anytime and ask. This question will not be closed after rating. Thanks, Juliene

Hello Beverly, I just wanted to folow-up and make sure you were able to get your credit card changed for your Google account. It was a pleasure assisting you. Blessings. Thanks, Juliene