comp_audio
comp_audio, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  20+ Years exp. CompTIA A+, Lenovo and Dell Certified.
44312836

how do i get my mobile blackberry account and all my frinds/pages

how do i get my mobile blackberry account and all my frinds/pages on to an AOL account

pctech :

Hello, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I would like to assist you today. I would like you to clarify a little bit of what you are wanting. So you have a Blackberry phone, and you want to have your friends AOL accounts to show on it, or are you trying to find an APP that would allow this? Please let me know. Thanks

Customer:

i have a blacberry phone All my facebook friends, pages, live feed are on my phone i have never been able to open up my facebook page on my computer i am also unable to get your 'view answer' page on my laptop either and yes I do press the 'enable links' button on top of your email this communication is also on my phone

pctech :

ok, lets first try to get you able to see my answer. Please tell me if you see this and can read this okay?

Customer:

on my phone yes

pctech :

ok, great. Now on your computer, are you able to go to facebook.com ?

Customer:

yep

pctech :

Great, and when you attempt to login what does it say?

Customer:

i got it!!! just wasn't doing the right ting it was probably there all the time Thank you sorry for wasting UR time but U were very helpful

pctech :

No wasting of my time at all. I look forward to assisting you in the future if you need. Just ask for Comp_Audio. Have a great day. Also if you would please do rate my service as excellent. If you feel it was not Excellent let me know why so that I can do my best to make it better.

Hello, I am very glad that you got your blackberry and AOL technology question figured out. I know it can be a pain sometimes. Please come back to JustAnswer and ask for me whenever you have any questions in the future. Thanks again! :-)