Hunter Owens
Hunter Owens, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Your problem meets my passion. A Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist.
20422294

My computer said it was about to crash, this was last night

My computer said it was about to crash, this was last night (10/6 about midnight

Hunter Owens :

It will be my pleasure to assist you with your computer today.

Hunter Owens :

Fortunately for your computer, this is only an ad designed to trick people into buying some type of computer optimization software which won't have any real impact.

Hunter Owens :

When a computer actually crashes, there aren't any warnings saying it is about to do so, it just does.

Hunter Owens :

So ignore these false warnings as best as you can because they are only deceptive advertisements.

It will be my pleasure to assist you with your computer today. Fortunately for your computer, this is only an ad designed to trick people into buying some type of computer optimization software which won't have any real impact. When a computer actually crashes, there aren't any warnings saying it is about to do so, it just does. So ignore these false warnings as best as you can because they are only deceptive advertisements.

Best,

Hunter
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

II signed to pay $38.00 for this service, however when I signed with AOL for LifeLoc, I also signed up with AOL for technical service for which there is a fee. I am paying by credit card each month for these services. My question is---Does not the service you provided today be covered under the AOL Technical Support Agreement I signed for??Therefore I question paying a fee of $38.00 for todays service. Please reply.Again, thanks for todays help. Sibyl Carrick

Hi Sibyl,

I'll be happy to clear up any confusion and I see how there could be some if you're paying for AOL Technical Service. JustAnswer is completely separate from AOL. We provide computer support for a wide variety of programs and problems. We're technically independent from all major brands, but as experts we're very familiar with most of their products and therefore able to resolve problems quickly and accurately.

I do hope that you found our session today to be helpful and appreciate that I was quick to provide you with an accurate answer.

Best,

Hunter
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks, Hunter
Sibyl Carrick