Jeremy, Computer Repairer
Experience:  Computer Issues? Let my 14 years experience work to solve your toughest issue. Simple and Fast.

Hello, I am in Nicaragua and my new Asus laptop was stolen

Hello, I am in Nicaragua and my new Asus laptop was stolen a week ago. I bought MSOffice 2013 about 4 months ago. Wondering what my options are? Can I transfer the license to another computer? Can I disable it so it can be used on my new computer?

2nd question, I created a encrypted Word doc with all my passwords on Word 2013. Is the only way that can be read is with Office 2013 or would Office Viewer work for that also?
Hi my name isXXXXX would like to assist you with your question. I am an expert here on in the computer field.

How are you doing today?

I am so sorry to hear about your laptop being stolen, From personal experience I know how frustrating that is!

Office 2013 is transferable to any new computer. Once you install and activate it on the new computer it will deativate the old license. Also. The Word Viewer is very very limited and would not offer the option to open an encrypted .docx file.

If you run into any issues installing Office 2013 on the new computer please reply to me anytime and i'll help in any way I can Smile

If you have a moment don't forget to rate my help below (an excellent service rating is most appreciated) Laughing(To rate my help click the smiley faces below then press the submit button)

Also if you need any computer help in the future, you can return to this chat anytime day or night (I am online from 9am est until at least 11pm est every day of the week)

Thanks again for all you patience