James, Sr. Computer Support Expert
Experience:  20 years of experience building, fixing and servicing PCs and operating systems.
24111805

playback of voicemails from my magicjack emails defaults to

playback of voicemails from my magicjack emails defaults to my musicmatch jukebox program and I cant get it to default to windows media player. What am I not doing right?

I'd like to start a remote support session with you. This mean I'll be able to look at your screen together with you, and help you personally.

Would that be ok with you?

Appreciated!

J.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK, I have music jukebox playing now and windows media player open in the system tray too.

Thank you.

Please click here to start.

Important - if we are NOT connected within 5 minutes, something is NOT working right.
Please come back to justanswer.com and let me know - we will try something else!

Thanks,

J.
Remote help.