Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I am experiencing the blue screen of death . The PC is offline

star-full

I am experiencing the blue screen of death . The PC is offline and have tried troubleshooting with no results. Product key is 7742X-F3V2F-MPQ2P_BG7DC-42MPF. Model number is XXXXX 1360G

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question.

what is the make and model of the computer? What operating system is it using?

at what point do you get the blue screen ? Are you able to boot it at all ?

Have you tried to boot into safe mode ?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

E Machine Model EL1369G OS is Win7 I can try to boot into safe again I can access BIOS,

try the safe mode and if that wont work

try hitting F11 as it is booting up

or from the F8 menu choose advanced options and repair. You want to get to the START UP REPAIR option and run that

Robert M., Consultant
Experience: 30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Robert I will try again, the Pc will get to the MS pane with the green cubes running through it, then vanish. I will try all of this again Thank You
This is my back up PC, but I need it to be functional, lets try.Could this be a hardware issue?OK loading but it has done this Win/System32/config/system.... Windows is loading files...MS with green lts on now...Blue Screen This is where something is overriding the repair f 11 Flashing Cursor then blue. There issomething in Bios I cannot adjust nor have I seen it before. Is that last known good config (advanced) Showed starting Windows, now windows is loading files. I need your expert opinion on something in BIOS if this doesn't load.MS with green lts now Back to blue

last known good configuration will work if the problem is because of a change in hardware. You can try it but I would not bet on it working.

Have you got a windows cd or recovery cd that came with the computer ?

Also I am leaving for the day very shortly. Is it ok if we continue this tomorrow ?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have a recovery disc, and have ran it, but will run it again. Sure tomorrow is fine What time I'm on The West Coast.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What time I am on the West Coast

I am usually on by noon central time which would be 10 am in California. Any time after that I should be around.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

bonus when we finish I know that is the best anyone can do, I will be in touch

I will be on for awhile today though I may be gone here and there for errands. post in whenever you want to work on it some more

thanks