Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Over 10 years of professional experience.

I am using windows 8. I cannot open any links with the mouse

I am using windows 8. I cannot open any links with the mouse pointer. When I put mouse pointer on any of the links it just highlights the link but doesn't open the link and also sometime my keyboard doesn't work. I have to use on screen keyboard. It just started doing this last week.

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

I see that you have been working on this problem for quite a bit of time.

Do you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? I will send a remote link within minutes after your response, so please keep refreshing the page. No extra charge.

Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you.

If you are using a PC, Internet Explorer works the best. If you are using a Mac, only Safari will work with this remote.

Type the following address in the top address bar and press enter:

All is now working.

If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page:

Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help below.

- Jason