Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I have a problem with John keys page on Facebook. he is the

I have a problem with John key's page on Facebook. he is the Prime Minister of New Zealand.
On his page has appeared a list of all "My" friends inviting them to "Like his page".
I feel that this is a self serving invasion of my privacy.
Can that list of my friends be deleted? I tried to do it to no avail.
Regard, Vic xxxxx.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Please rest assured; in the "Invite your friends to Like this page" section for any Facebook page, only YOU will be able to see and invite the list of your friends accordingly. The same goes for any other user; they can only see their own list of friends in that section, and will NOT be able to see any other person's friends list, including yours.

Hope it helps. Do let me know if you need further clarification on this issue. Thank you!

Regards