Jeremy, Computer Repairer
Experience:  Computer Issues? Let my 14 years experience work to solve your toughest issue. Simple and Fast.

I need access to our web site for editing, however our former

I need access to our web site for editing, however our former minister cannot remember his password. Once in the site, I need to become administrator, and to set my own user name and password. Our minister gave me his user name, but he said the password XXXXX be one of several of his "favorites." I have them all. Our site is We have a new minister now and we need to update as soon as we can. THANKS!!
Hi my name isXXXXX would like to assist you with your question. I am an expert here on in the computer field.

How are you doing today?

I can help you reset the admin password XXXXX Joomla but I would need access to the database. I did a little research on the domain and it is registered to XXXXX XXXXX (The Pastor I believe)

Can you do me a favor?

Call Godaddy (they are the host)

480 (NNN) NNN-NNNNis the number

Ask them for the login and password XXXXX for the website itself (they won't be able to help reset the Joomla password, however they can provide us with the login/password XXXXX edit the database. Once I am in the database I'll change the administrator password XXXXX help you change it to something you can remember when I am done Smile)

Thanks guys!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have already done everything with Godaddy. The new user name is XXXXX XXXXX the password XXXXX XXXXX

Thanks Marilyn, still working on it. May take a few more minutes
All set Marilyn! Sorry it took so long, database editing takes some time

Here is the new info

This above link lets you login to edit the site

The user name is minden_admin

The password XXXXX secret

You can change the password XXXXX this page to something you can remember

If I can ever help you in the future please do not hesitate to reply to me anytime Smile

If you have a moment don't forget to rate my help below (an excellent service rating is most appreciated) Laughing(To rate my help click the smiley faces below then press the submit button)

Also if you need any computer help in the future, you can return to this chat anytime day or night (I am online from 9am est until at least 11pm est every day of the week)

Thanks again for all you patience