Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

I ordered MacAfee softwear not thinking that I had other softewear

I ordered MacAfee softwear not thinking that I had other softewear that would be affected. All of this is a huge mess but I cancelled McAfee and now cannot find the other softwear that was supporting my computer. It is hidden somewhere and i can't find it and need it. The reason I tolally canceled McAfee is that my computer was compromised you alerted me to the problem. Now I just want my original softwear to be re-installed. Please help me!

Hello Marilyn! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the name of your original software? Can you please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

Edit: I have helped getting Norton to work on your computer. If you need anything else, please let me know any time. Also, can you please rate my service below? Thank you very much.