Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

my asus k501j was running properly and I shut it down and it

my asus k501j was running properly and I shut it down and it will not start up ac power cord plugged in and has power, battery is good for 2hrs.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

First off, please disconnect the power cable from the laptop, remove the battery, then press and HOLD the Power button on the laptop for 30-60 seconds. Done that, re-connect only the power supply (not the battery), then press the Power button once. Does it boot up all right now?

Regards
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes

Okay; great! If you have any other questions, do let me know - else, you may just rate my answer below. Thanks!

Regards