Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have a question about Pay Per Click. If I have real good

I have a question about Pay Per Click. If I have real good ads & I am paying enough to be always ranked apprx 3rd for a lot of well researched key word / phrases / I have an above average ctr & have all in place such landing pages and I appear to have a nice website and offering---what else is there that I am not doing---as I am getting wrong. BTW-this is an offering that has had good results for an extended time via organic seo?
Am I missing something?

Kamil Anwar :

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. My name isXXXXX and i will do my best to assist you.

Kamil Anwar :

May i know what the goal is?

Kamil Anwar :

Eg# XXXXX want to be ranked top OR you want to increase sales etc?

Kamil Anwar :

Please leave me a short message when you are back so we can continue.

Customer:

I want to increase sales.

Kamil Anwar :

Can you provide me the link to your website?

Customer:

http://holisticgastroenterology.com/

Kamil Anwar :

Do you have statistics from Google Analytics to see (which page has the highest bounce rate)?

Customer:

no---I have not done that. I do have someone new who is running my campaign but I want to independently know these things going into that.

Kamil Anwar :

You should setup Google Analytics (this will give you an idea) on what is missing, what pages needs optimisation.

Kamil Anwar :

Secondly, there are minor errors on the site that needs to be fixed

Kamil Anwar :

To view them Click Here

Customer:

I cannot click on that link---nothing happens

Kamil Anwar :

Click Here

Kamil Anwar :

Tell me if this one is working?

Customer:

it works but I have no idea what it is / means.

Kamil Anwar :

This is HTML.

Kamil Anwar :

Website coding errors that needs to be fixed so Google can see that your site well built.

Kamil Anwar :

The next thing you will need to do is setup Google Analytics

Kamil Anwar :

This will give you an idea (why are we missing sales)

Kamil Anwar :

For Google to rank sites higher and make them visible to customers, there are a number of metrics that it calculates.

Kamil Anwar :

#1 Optimize site, there should be no errors.
#2 Optimized SEO, Keywords (which is already done).
#3 Setup Google Analytics (to monitor and fix usability issues, check on keywords).

Customer:

I did just set up the analytics-I'll have to figure it out. As for coding ---is that somewhat 'advanced" stuff? as I have a person who does that for me I just don't know her level of knowledge.

Kamil Anwar :

If there is some one already doing it for you, then they should have setup Google Analytics. Can you ask them to provide the details?

Kamil Anwar :

Google Analytics will tell you whether paying them is even effective or not

Kamil Anwar :

Yes, you can get it done by a developer. This should not cost more then 20 to 30$ to fix those minor issues.

Customer:

This also sets up the obvious question of ppc vs organic---which I am not asking you to comment on as that is a different question. Just perhaps a 2-3 word comment if you feel strongly either way

Kamil Anwar :

Everything else, you can do it yourself and even i can do it. But i am not a programmer, so i cannot fix programing errors.

Customer:

you say developer---this is different that someone who does code?

Kamil Anwar :

PPC is very good and organic would come naturally.

Kamil Anwar :

Yes, some one who can code. You can ask a question on JustAnswer to get a programmer fix those issues for you.

Customer:

is it ok re just answer to ask someone to do that?

Kamil Anwar :

Yes, it is absolutely fine. If you do not get anyone, then you will be refunded. Also, i am sure you will be able to find a programmer.

Kamil Anwar :

However, please type the complete question so that an expert can understand.

Kamil Anwar :

Refer him to the link i provided in question and ask him to fix that for you.

Kamil Anwar :

Once that is fixed, everything else can be managed by yourself and i can teach you how.

Customer:

I have huge amount of content on the site & I am not going to write anymore blog posts. I have found that these have given me 'almost' the amount of business that I need. They are evergreen.

Kamil Anwar :

That helps, and this is a metric that google takes into account.

Kamil Anwar :

You become more visible on Search Engines.

Customer:

You teach me how-as in I can contact you directly rather that just putting the question out there?

Customer:

I do have another question for you that is not related---can we close this one out--I accept and go to the new one?

Kamil Anwar :

You will need to put the question up and then i will offer an additional service (which will let me connect to your computer) after which i can show you remotely everything that needs to be done.

Customer:

Ok---I do not want you to show me as I am going to show the link to my person and have them make the changes.

Customer:

As I said I have a separate question that i would like to ask you-----how do I do that?

Kamil Anwar :

You can ask me from my page by Clicking Here