Brandon M.
Brandon M., Information Systems Manager
Experience:  Currently an IT Manager for law firm. Work with Exchange, Blackberries, MS Office daily
12024030

How to cancel my account. The suggestions online do no work

How to cancel my account. The suggestions online do no work for

Brandon M. :

Hello and thank you for contacting us, a paid expert support site. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be glad to assist you with your issue.

Brandon M. :

Which account do you wish to cancel? If you are referring to your JustAnswer account, I do not see any previous questions. Is there something I can help with?

Customer:

It is not your account. I want to cancel lumosity and

Customer:

find it impossible to do.

Customer:

I did not receive any reply fro you.

Brandon M. :

I understand. Are you able to log into your Lumosity account?

Brandon M. :

(through their website)

Customer:

Are you working on the lumosity account or did you leave

Brandon M. :

I am here - did you see my last response

Customer:

Did you leave when you found out it was not your account?

Brandon M. :

Can you see my responses?

Customer:

The screen said you were typing and now it doesn't but I have received no answer from you. I will wait another minute and then leave the site. I cannot give a "good" service because we have been unable to

It appears you are unable to view my responses in chat. I hope you can see these responses instead.

To cancel your lumosity account, please first log in here:

In the top right, click your name, then Account as shown:

graphic

Near the bottom of the page, you should see Delete Account - click it and that should complete it.

Let me know if you have any questions. If you are having trouble with this, you can provide me your login and I can try to do it for you.

Best Regards,
Brandon
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have tried everything you suggest and can get no pages like you are suggesting, It just doesn't work for me. If you would do it I would be VERY happy My account with luminosity is my gmail "[email protected]'. The pin is "welcome" I hope you can get me cancelled.

l

Sorry, I cannot see your email address for privacy reasons - can you replace the @ with something else? Also, by pin, do you mean your password?

Brandon
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

shirlock80#gmail.com

password: welcome

I shall wait holding my breath

And there we go. Screenshot for completion sake:

graphic

Hope I have been helpful! Please let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
Brandon
Brandon M., Information Systems Manager
Experience: Currently an IT Manager for law firm. Work with Exchange, Blackberries, MS Office daily
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you so much. You are the best. I can't imagine anyone offering to do it for me. I shall tell the ratings you are better than the best.

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart. You have relieved a tremendous tension. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Shirley Locke

No problem at all. Glad to help!

Please be sure to rate so we can close out the session.

Best Regards,
Brandon