Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry

Would I know what is the best windows 8 or windows 8.1 , and

Would I know what is the best windows 8 or windows 8.1 , and will windows 8.1 will release ? and what is the main difference between the two versions ?
Thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Winndows 8.1 is an update that is coming out for Windows 8 that fixes a lot of bugs currently in Windows 8.

The biggest difference is a return of the Start Menu, which they found by removing it, frustrated a lot of users.

It is an update to Windows 8, so if you buy windows 8, then when it is released, you get an update (free) to Widows 8.1 as part of the windows updates.

So to answer your question, windows 8.1 will be better, and you get it as a free update, direct to your computer on Windows 8.

The release date for this is expected to be October 17th.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you