Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have Skype on my laptop at home -- however

I have Skype on my laptop at home -- however i'm spending most of my day on a office provided computer. I need to know how to access and use Skype on my office computer and communicate with the same contacts as if I were on my home system. This inquiry may be due to my limited knowledge and age-- would you please end very detailed instructions that a "senior" can understand, please !! Thank you. [email protected]

Thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

The Skype user account is the link here. No matter which computer you use, as long as you login on Skype with your user account you registered with Skype, all your contacts are available on any computer, just like you were using it on the Laptop at home.

Just make sure to install Skype on any computer you wish to use it.

So on your Office supplied computer, go to

http://www.skype.com/en/download-skype/skype-for-computer/

And download and install Skype.

Once installed, open it and log in with your Skype login and all your contacts are available. This is all you need to do.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you