Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.

I am using windows 7 which I recently had to restore -- I have

I am using windows 7 which I recently had to restore -- I have been using ms money for many many years -- carbonite restored my data but I cannot open it -- I have been on microsoft site til I'm dizzy but can't find a way to open it - please can you help

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

May I ask, what occurs when you do attempt to open the MS Money restored files?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It says it can't open -- search web

Thank you for the update.

May I please, start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? No extra charge.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you.

If you are using a PC, Internet Explorer works the best. If you are using a Mac, only Safari will work with this remote.

Please, click the following link and allow the remote app to run:

Are you having any problems with running that remote application after it is downloaded?

Which Internet browser are you currently using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or something of the like)?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I just replied -- I am currently using AOL

Instead of AOL, please, use Internet Explorer. In the Internet Explorer Window, please, go to the following link and run the remote app:

Thank you.

All is now working.

If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page:

Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help below.

- Jason